Sunday, March 13, 2016
Week 9 Reading Reflection
This week's reading focused on marketing challenges that entrepreneurs will face. The biggest surprise in the reading was that on of the biggest inhibitors to marketing research is irrelevancy. In other words, the researchers can potentially spend a lot of time collecting data that is completely unhelpful and irrelevant to them. The only thing that was a little confusing this week was all the different pricing models. Things like subscription, "freemium," affiliate, virtual goods, and advertising models were all covered. I was a bit unsure about when it would be most advantageous to use which one. That is what I would have asked the author. How do you know which model gives your particular endeavor the greatest chance of success? Which model or models would he say is most prevalent? I thought this week's chapter was pretty straightforward, and I didn't have anything I particularly disagreed about.
Labels:
Week 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment