1. I work well with others. By this, I don't mean that avoid fights. Instead, I mean that I am very good at making others feel welcome and comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation.
2. I have a good sense of humor. At least, I think so anyway.
3. I don't take "no" for an answer. This is both a positive and negative attribute, depending on the day and situation.
4. I have a good memory, especially for facts and statistics.
5. I am a good leader. I am able to take control of a situation and help get things going in the right direction.
Next, I interviewed the five people closest to me and asked them their thoughts on the matter. The people that I interviewed are, in this order: My grandmother (whom I am currently living with), my mom, my dad, my girlfriend, and my sister. I had to do the last 4 interviews over the phone. As a result, I didn't want to make a video just looking at a phone, and I didn't want to film myself talking on the phone. So I made all those interviews just have a black screen. Here are the interviews:
I think that I saw myself pretty much the same as the people I interviewed. Most of them at least mentioned that I help others feel comfortable. To me, that is the attribute that stood out the most, so I'm glad they all saw that as well. I would not change my original list, as I think that I fairly assessed myself.
It's good that for the most part, everyone had the same nice things to say to you. That means you're open and you convey your image well on others. It's also nice to see that some of the closest people in your life are your family. They will always provide great guidance. The only thing I would have changed is maybe get a bit more in depth on your strengths when evaluating yourself.
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog at: alexanderdavidknight.blogspot.com