Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 14 Reading Reflection

This week, the reading was on the entrepreneurial mindset in organizations and social entrepreneurship
1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading?  
The biggest surprise to me was all of the variables that were required for innovation to happen.  I had always thought someone just had an idea and made it happen.  We learned that you need to have a "champion" of the cause, top management support, and a willingness to tolerate failure.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I was a little confused on what a "diaspora" is.  I didn't quite understand how you determine what is and is not a diaspora.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask?
How do you draw the lines on a diaspora?  What is the most effective way to take advantage of such a group already in existence?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I did not come across anything that I disagreed with the author about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment