Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

This week, I changed up my approach a little bit.  After conduction more interviews, I decided to change slightly from making just a retractable phone charger.  One of the common complaints people had about their charger cords was they they weren't durable enough.  So I added that as a point of emphasis this week.  I focused on making a "durable retractable phone charger."  Here is the video of my elevator pitch for a durable retractable phone charger.


In the comments on my previous video, people didn't have a ton of things they wanted me to change, so I tried to keep the format as similar as possible.  However, I did change the order of the things I talked about.  I started out by talking about a problem, then proposing a brilliant solution: a durable retractable phone charger.  Thanks for taking the time to watch this!  Please leave a comment with suggestions to improve or things you liked that I should continue to do.

4 comments:

  1. Ryan, Where and when are we going to be able to buy your product!? One of the best pitch I've seen so far. It was easy to understand the concept of your product you sound very clear and confident. I hope to hear from this retractable cable soon. Keep up with the good work.
    Here is the link of my pitch
    http://erickbvu.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan,

    Overall, I think you have a really good idea. I definitely think that adding in the ‘durable’ aspect to your product will make it much more appealing and more likely to sell. The only simple criticism I have is maybe changing your background, I had a similar problem in my first Elevator Pitch. The background in your pitch is slightly unprofessional, and it became a little distracting throughout your pitch. Other than that, I really enjoyed your idea and think that you did a great job.

    Check out my post if you’re interested!
    http://wallacestage.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan,
    Great delivery. It seems like you’re no stranger to elevator pitches. You deliver your ideas very confidently and clearly which is much appreciated. I think its great that you were able to alter your efforts despite the fact that most feedback has been positive. Best of luck with the further development of your product. Here’s a link to my pitch if you’re interested:
    http://madiganent.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is great, I really appreciate your creativity and the practicality of your proposal. How would you market this product and who is your target audience? Actually, now that I think about it, your target audience is universal. Your product really speaks to the majority, and I think you have a great idea here. Now you just need to create in and make millions. Check out my post here, I think your idea shows creativity and a deeper understanding of food culture and overall wellness options. I think that you should look more into ways you can implement this proposal and really understand your target market and its features. Who do you think will be interested in your idea? Feel free to check out my post,http://jessjohns1.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-2.html

    ReplyDelete