Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Elevator Pitch No. 1
The opportunity I have is linked to the interviews I did last week. Most of the people I talked to said that charger cable length was an issue for them and something they would pay more to fix. It has been problematic for me as well, and I would love a longer charger cord! So I thought of a plan to fix this issue. My imaginary company "Smart Tools" will create a retractable charger for phones, and will have a longer length than standard cables that come with phones. Here is my elevator pitch for this new product.
Labels:
Week 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan, this is such a professional elevator pitch, I am so impressed. I can tell you feel very seriously and passionately about this opportunity. You talked like you knew exactly what you were talking about, and if I didn't know any better, I actually would've been convinced of your company. I also love the product idea. I use longer chords than standard for charging, but I always run into the issue of having too much chord at times, or very inconvenient traveling options with such a long chord. The retractability is a great add on. Great pitch! My pitch deals with convenient grocery shopping, check it out: http://rachelsentrepreneurship.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteRyan, I like your idea about a retractable charger chord. I think that you are on the right track as far as being able to have an adjustable chord length to fit the situation. I also think that you could market it either directly to the customers or to the phone carriers such as AT&T or Verizon and have them sell the product.
ReplyDeleteHere is my pitch if you would like to look at it.
http://wjkms.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Wow, Ryan
ReplyDeleteYour elevator pitch has me sold. Companies should have been figured out a solution to the short phone cord issue. I'm glad to see you take the initiative in your idea. Your pitch outlined the problem in a way that relates to the audience and allows you to further draw them in.
Here's the link to my pitch: http://www.leadingthechange.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html