Wednesday, January 13, 2016

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello there,

My name is Ryan Goodson.  I am a junior at the University of Florida, and I created this blog for my participation in ENT 3003.  Chances are, if you are reading this, you are also involved in the class.  regardless of your affiliation to UF or Entrepreneurship, allow me to introduce myself.
This is week 2 of classes this semester, and I still don't quite have a feel for what all it will entail.  This is only my second semester at UF.  I received my AA degree from St. Johns River State College in Jacksonville, FL.  I then took a few prerequisite classes at Santa Fe College before transferring to The University of Florida.  My entire family is from Gainesville, and my father graduated from UF.  It is quite literally a dream come true to be able to pursue my Bachelor's from here.
When I am not working on school, I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee, reading a good book, or spending time with friends and family.  Ultimate is definitely a passion of mine, and that is why I decided to include a picture of it.

Just to be clear, I am the one in the white shirt making the catch.  ;-)
As I mentioned previously, I am still not 100% sure what to expect from this semester or this class.  but so far, I love the way that Dr. Pryor has organized the class.  I am a huge fan of "hands-on" learning, and I believe that is what he has in store for me throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment